Wednesday 13 April 2011

More photos

After recieiving feedback I was told I needed to incude more photos in my contents and have a wider range of photos of my solo artist in my double page spread to add to the professional quality of the magazine, here are the photo's I took...

Because focus is not clear in this photo I do not think it is suitable the lighting is also to dark.

I believe this photo looks to serious for the idea behind the image I wanted to portray was young new girl band.

Not flattering for everyone

I decided on this image for my contents page, as I think the lighting is correct and the group looks as one 
as well as illustrating the young, fresh, fun ideology of the magazine I wanted to portray. 
As well as this it is a conventional photo in the fact the pointing bring in our audience. 

This photo the lighting isn't correct.

Mid pose, would therefore make the magazine look un-professional. 

I like this photo however the eyes closed does not attract the audience in.

The two pairs are to seperate not making them look like a whole group. 




They look bored, not suiting my ideology as well as the lighting being incorrect.

I like this photo however do not believe it is the best, and is slightly more controversial. 


These are for my solo artist...


This photo looks more like an awkward style not looking natural enough for the double page spread to be used. 

I have used this photo in my double page spread, as I believe the slight smile creates the feel I wanted for this artist, and it is a flattering shot. The hand on the hip also gives it that edge that is associated with indie music. 

I like this photo however think her back is to much to the audience and does not invite people in as much as other shots. 

This photo is not central enough to be used, as well as the lighting being to bright. It would not be conventional. 

I decided to use this photo in my double page spread as it focses mostly on her fac ebeing conventional of a music magazine, the slightly open mouth also sends out innocence and invites in the audience as she looks comfertable and easy.

I have decided not to use this photo as my artist looks bored and uncomfertable which would not invite my audience in.

No comments:

Post a Comment